MW S-350-12 Switching Power Supplies 450W 12V 37.5A
With RigRunner 405H Power Distributor
West Mountain Radio RIGrunner 4005H Horizontal
RIGrunner is the most convenient and safest way to connect all of your 12 volt equipment to a reliable Switching Power Supply source. This RIGrunner is available with side mounted Powerpole connectors which enable horizontal mounting. 40 amp 12 VDC continuous duty with 5 outlets.
|Overall Dimensions (maximum, w/o cables)||1.4" H x 7" W x 3.0" D|
|Maximum total current||40 amps|
|Maximum single individual outlet current||40 amps (fuse protected)|
|ICAS current rating (fuse limited)||37 amps|
- Printed circuit board .062 FR4 material, extra heavy 3oz. copper, with greater than 1" wide high current traces.
- Double sided, plated through holes, solder mask over bare copper, silk screened commercial grade printed circuit board.
- Enclosure: .062 aluminum, with attractive and extremely durable powder coat painting and clear silk screen labels.
- Power connectors: exclusively Anderson Power Products® Powerpole®.
- Connectors are arranged according to the ARES/RACES standard (see our links).
- Fuses installed are standard ATC/ATO automotive fuses available in 10 values from 1 to 40 Amps.
- Stainless steel hardware with PEM™ threaded mounting standoffs.
RIGrunner is the most convenient and safest way to connect all of your DC equipment to a power source. It uses the excellent Anderson Powerpole® connectors, standardizing all of your DC connections. This RIGrunner can deliver up to 40 amps total through 5 outlets and is available with side mounted Powerpole® connectors. Side mounted connectors enable horizontal mounting.
- 40 amp continuous duty with 5 outlets